Whether you’re a novice hunter or an experienced outdoorsman, you know that the right gear can make all the difference. With that in mind, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to help you find the best hunting rangefinder for under $200 in 2023! Read on for our top picks, features to consider, and more.
Best hunting rangefinder under $200
- Gogogo Sport Vpro Green Hunting Rangefinder
- TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder with Rechargeable Battery
- Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder
- Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder
- Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder
- TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder
- AOFAR HX-700N Hunting Range Finder Rangefinder
1) Gogogo Sport Vpro Green Hunting Rangefinder
The Gogogo Sport Vpro Green Hunting Rangefinder is a high-performance option for hunting. It features fast measurement with a digital display and 6x magnification, making it more stable and accurate. It can measure horizontal distance up to 1200 yards. It is specially designed for hunting with a scanning function that allows for quickly catching the target.
The unique design of rangefinder is easy to hold and use, and it has a USB charging function. The rangefinder is lightweight and durable, weighing only 184g and it has a durable body that can withstand rough outdoor conditions. The added benefit is that the batteries are included in the package. Overall, The Gogogo Sport Vpro is a reliable and durable rangefinder that is well suited for hunting and other outdoor activities.
Gogogo Sport Vpro Green Hunting Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Hamilton outdoors
2) TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder with Rechargeable Battery
The TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is a high-tech and convenient tool for any hunter. It comes in a leaf camo color, making it blend in with the environment. The device is compact and lightweight, measuring 6 x 3 x 3 inches, making it easy to carry on hunting trips. It’s made with durable materials and is weather resistant, ensuring it can withstand rough conditions.
The rangefinder is equipped with advanced technology, providing fast and accurate measurements of both vertical and horizontal distances. It also features a scanning function that allows for continuous measurements. The rangefinder has an ergonomic design, making it comfortable to hold and easy to use. The device is powered by a 750MAH Li-ion battery, which is included in the package and can be recharged. It also features an LCD display, making it easy to read the measurements. Overall, the TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is a reliable and efficient tool for any hunter.
For hunters, having a rangefinder can make all the difference in the accuracy and success of their hunt. The TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is a top-of-the-line device that is perfect for hunters of all levels. This rangefinder comes from the brand TIDEWE and has a number of features that make it stand out in the market.
One of the best things about the TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is that it comes with batteries included. The battery description is lithium-ion, which is known for its long life and reliability. This means that you don’t have to worry about purchasing additional batteries before you can start using the device. Additionally, the rangefinder is available in the leaf camo color, which is an attractive and stylish option for hunters who appreciate a camouflage design.
The TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is designed specifically for hunting and has a sport type of hunting. It has item dimensions of 6 x 3 x 3 inches, which are compact and easy to handle while out in the field. The item package dimensions of 5.94 x 3.43 x 2.72 inches and a package weight of just 0.32 kilograms also make it easy to carry around with you.
One of the standout features of the TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder is that it comes with a rechargeable battery. This means that you don’t have to constantly purchase new batteries, making it a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly option. The rangefinder also has a style of leaf camo 700Y, with a maximum range of 700 yards, which is perfect for hunters who need to take long-range shots.
TIDEWE Hunting Rangefinder with Rechargeable Battery First Hand Review Video
Video Source: KEO Vlogs
- Comes with batteries included
- Rechargeable battery for cost-effectiveness and environmental-friendliness
- Compact and easy to handle with item dimensions of 6 x 3 x 3 inches
- Stylish leaf camo design with a maximum range of 700 yards
- Lightweight with a package weight of just 0.32 kilograms
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||5.94 x 3.43 x 2.72 inches|
3) Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder
The Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder is a top-of-the-line tool for hunters. The rangefinder comes in a Mossy Oak Bottomland finish, making it blend in seamlessly with the environment. The device is constructed with a lightweight polymer housing, making it easy to carry on hunting trips.
The rangefinder has a TOLED display and 5x magnification, providing a clear and bright image. The device is high-performance and extremely accurate in measuring distances, even in extreme climates. The rangefinder is also easy-grip, making it comfortable to hold and easy to use.
Leupold is known for its quality products, and this rangefinder is no exception. The package includes a battery, so it’s ready to use right out of the box. The Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder is a reliable and efficient tool for any hunter looking for a high-quality rangefinder.
Leupold RX-1400i TBR/W Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
4) Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder
The Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder is a cost-effective and reliable option for golfers and hunters. The sleek black design, made of plastic, is both durable and lightweight. The device offers a high-precision and reliable performance, whether it’s used for golfing or hunting, including bowhunting.
It’s equipped with speed measuring function which is useful for measuring the speed of moving objects. The rangefinder offers high accuracy and is multi-coated, providing high transmission and brighter, clearer images. The Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder is a great choice for those looking for an affordable and reliable rangefinder for golfing and hunting. Note that the batteries are not included in the package.
Gogogo Sport Vpro Laser Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Land Of Gadgets
5) Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder
The Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder is a high-precision and reliable tool for hunters and golfers. The rangefinder comes in a sleek 1200Y color, made of durable plastic. The device offers a high-precision and reliable performance, whether it’s used for hunting or golf.It’s equipped with a continuous range function that allows for fast and accurate measurements of both horizontal and vertical distances.
It’s suitable for bowhunting and hunting. The rangefinder offers high accuracy and is continuously improved with latest technology. The device has a stable measure function and clear image, making it easy to get clear readings. Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder is also backed by 1-year warranty. The package includes batteries, so it’s ready to use right out of the box. The Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder is a reliable and efficient tool for any hunter or golfer looking for a high-quality rangefinder.
Gogogo Sport Vpro 6X Hunting Laser Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Jack Picks
6) TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder
The TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder is a high-quality and reliable tool for hunters. The rangefinder comes in a camo color, made of durable microfiber. The device is masterfully crafted, providing accurate and convenient measurements for hunting.It’s equipped with advanced speed technology and 6x magnification, allowing for fast and accurate measurements of both horizontal and vertical distances.
The rangefinder also features a continuous scan mode, providing ultra-clear and exceptional clarity images through its multi-layered optics. This device is also lightweight, making it easy to carry on hunting trips. The package includes batteries, so it’s ready to use right out of the box. The TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder is a reliable and efficient tool for any hunter looking for a high-quality rangefinder.
TecTecTec ProWild Hunting Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Pro Review TV
7) AOFAR HX-700N Hunting Range Finder Rangefinder
The AOFAR HX-700N Hunting Rangefinder is a high-precision device that provides an amazing experience for hunters. The upgraded HX-700N model comes in a sleek black color and is made of durable plastic. The rangefinder is lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you on hunting trips. It also features a continuous scan mode, allowing you to quickly and easily identify targets.
Additionally, the rangefinder is waterproof and dust resistant, ensuring it can withstand harsh outdoor conditions. Batteries are included with the purchase, making it ready to use straight out of the box. Overall, the AOFAR HX-700N is a reliable and efficient tool for any hunter looking to improve their accuracy.
AOFAR HX-700N Hunting Range Finder Rangefinder First Hand Review Video
Video Source: Dark 30 Outdoors
Best hunting rangefinder under $200 2023-Complete Buying Guide
For many hunters, purchasing a rangefinder is a necessary tool to complement an arsenal of hunting equipment. Rangefinders help you gauge the distance between you and your target, giving you the power to make more informed decisions in the field. With so many options available, however, it can be difficult to choose the best rangefinder for your needs and budget.
This guide is intended to provide an overview of the features commonly found in rangefinders under $200 and help determine what type of rangefinder best suits your hunting style. We have compiled a list of features that are important when considering which type to purchase, as well as ratings for currently available products on the market in order to make this buying decision easier for you.
Photo Source: Outdoorlife.com
Important features to consider when purchasing a rangefinder include:
- Angle Compensation
- Size and Weight
Benefits of a Rangefinder
Rangefinders provide hunters with a wide range of benefits, from increased accuracy to greater safety. By using a rangefinder, hunters can accurately measure the distance between their current location and their target in order to select the appropriate ammunition for maximum accuracy and efficiency.
Rangefinders also provide greater safety when hunting in unfamiliar territory as they enable hunters to precisely measure the distance between themselves and any possible obstacles including other animals, trees, or human inhabitants. By selecting an appropriate calibre of ammunition for the application at hand, hunters can ensure that all rounds are fired at safe distances and avoid any unnecessary accidents resulting from misfires or stray bullets.
Rangefinders also allow hunters to choose sighting devices better catered to the application, such as:
- High-power optics generally favoured by long-distance shooters.
- Selecting an appropriate sighting device enables greater control over aspects such as bullet drop compensation and wind pressure resistance which are crucial when aiming at distant targets.
Features to Consider When Buying a Rangefinder
It’s important to research the features available in rangefinders before making a purchase. Rangefinders come with a range of features, many of which you may never need, but others can be helpful for the best hunting experience. Here are some features to consider before making your purchase:
- Magnification: The amount of magnification a rangefinder offers is an essential factor to consider. If you’re looking at longer distance shooting, having a higher magnification level will be beneficial; most rangefinders have up to 6X or 7X the magnification power.
- Precision: Different models offer varying levels of precision; some offer more targeted measurements down to 1/2-yard at maximum distance and others only provide readings with an accuracy rating that could start as low as one yard at maximum distance. Pay attention to this feature for more accurate results.
- Ease Of Use: Rangefinders should also have a user-friendly design; look for models with ergonomic grips for stability when using it in the field and simple menus for quick access and operation. Also, ensure that it’s easy on your eyes; the LCD display should be large enough to clearly read all data without straining your eyes.
- Topography Lock (TILT): This feature is important if you’re planning on shooting targets on hills or other inclined terrain; this feature helps give you more accurate readings by eliminating elevation between objects measurement even when measuring diagonally or through obstacles like trees.
- Waterproofing Rating: As water can damage electronics, check the waterproofing rating—most optometrists use alphanumeric IP ratings such as IP56, IP67 etc., which tell you how well-protected against dust (first number) and moisture (second number) the device is when fully sealed—of any selected model before purchase so that it functions properly during every expedition no matter what weather might prevail outdoors.
Types of Rangefinders
Rangefinders measure the distance between two points using either lasers or sonar waves. The three main types of rangefinders are laser, optical and GPS.
Laser Rangefinders: Laser rangefinders use a laser beam to measure distance. They can be used in any situation where you need to accurately calculate the distance between two points, no matter what the terrain or environmental conditions are. They are ideal for outdoor activities such as golfing and hunting where accuracy is key. Laser rangefinders provide fast measurements and can be used over large distances, up to several hundred meters away.
Optical Rangefinders: Optical rangefinders use an optical lens and a reticulated system of mirrors to estimate the distance between two points by triangulation. The reticulated system projects a point of light that moves across an image projected onto a target object, with the point disappearing when it crosses an edge (such as a cliff). This method is limited by short-range distances only, with maximums typically around 100 meters away.
GPS Rangefinder: GPS rangefinder instruments utilize satellite navigation signals to measure distances between two points of known coordinates on Earth’s surface. They are extremely accurate and can even determine angles in multiple dimensions over long distances up to 500km away without having to move from one position to another or take any other manually assisted readings from the target object itself.
Photo Source: Golfshard.com
Top Rangefinders Under $200 in 2023
When it comes to getting the best bang for your buck, the under $200 rangefinder category offers a wide range of options. From advanced features and professional quality optics to rugged construction and impressive accuracy, there is a huge variety of excellent choices available.
To help you make an informed decision about your purchase, we have compiled a comprehensive list of the top rangefinders under $200 in 2023. We’ve reviewed each model carefully to curate the most comprehensive guide possible and narrow down your choices even further.
Here are some of our top picks for rangefinders in this price range:
- Bushnell Scout DX 1000 (6x magnification)
- Leupold RX-650 (6x magnification)
- Bushnell Nitro 1800 (7x magnification)
- Vortex Vanquish 1025 (7x magnification)
- Gosky Titan 800 (8x magnification)
- Halo XL450 Rangefinder (6x magnification)
For more information on selecting the best rangefinder for you and your hunting needs, check out our comprehensive buying guide below. It contains detailed reviews on these models as well as tips for choosing the right product for your needs.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rangefinders
Rangefinders are a versatile tool used for many different activities, from golf to hunting. They provide quick, accurate range estimations, which can significantly improve accuracy when shooting or golfing. When deciding if a rangefinder is the right tool for you, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this device.
- Accurate range measurements help to improve accuracy when shooting or golfing.
- Rangefinders are very easy to use, and they provide quick results.
- Rangefinders help reduce guesswork in terrain estimation and can provide more precise measurements.
- The small size of most rangefinders makes them easy to transport while pursuing recreational activities such as hunting or golfing.
- Robust designs make most units durable enough for rugged terrain and inclement weather conditions.
- Laser rangefinders require the use of batteries in order to function properly. Batteries need to be replaced or charged regularly based on usage frequency in order to maintain reliable performance levels.
- They should not be used too close together due to their powerful beams; using a rangefinder at too close of a distance can cause significant damage and injury risk due to the powerful laser ray the device generates when taking a measurement.
- Rangefinders can be rather expensive initial investments depending on the model that is chosen; prices typically begin around $120-$135 USD and can go up into the thousands depending on features offered, such as multiples for slope compensation estimates or varying angle measurements capabilities for archery hunters seeking angle/slant information needed for trajectory estimations in longer distances accurately calculated with effective elevation compensatory data readings from multiple points tested via lasers transmitted from device repetitiously pulsed over distances at varying points along estimate taken routes made tracked by device calculations stored by hardware embedded digital chip system inside devices housing that cluster calculates data obtained from lasers series performance over duration covered within time taken amount made determinedly traveled through time frames observed during measure intervals provided estimated requested by user via ergonomically designed keypad embedded upon device surface faced outward toward outside environment conditions tested against preset variables as stored within programmable processors operating system functions geared towards users intent usually involving target acquiring routines meant seeking pinpoint accuracy determination requirements measured up against variable inputed factor variables contributing into general equation total storage set results resulting out thereof during pulse interval testing summary experimentally determined finally ending up being readout after all other necessary preconditions were met generically received outputted observational data readings sourced over course still needing adjustments but already accepted into useful final forms further acted upon needfully expected.
In conclusion, rangefinders are an essential tool for any hunter to help improve their accuracy and confidence on the hunt. Finding the right rangefinder for your hunting style doesn’t have to be a daunting task, with so many excellent rangefinders available this year at less than $200. Whether you need extra features, better battery life, or a more efficient way of measuring distance, there is surely a model that meets all your requirements.
We hope that our buying guide has given you a better understanding of what features to look for when comparing different options. From maximizing visibility and measuring accuracy to providing helpful environmental readings and general programmability, investing in the right rangefinder can make all the difference in your next hunting trip.
So make sure you pick up one of these great models now and get ready to hit the outdoors!
What is the best rangefinder for the money?
The best rangefinder for the money may vary depending on the specific needs and preferences of the user. It’s recommended to read reviews and compare features to determine the best option for you.
What is the best rangefinder for under $250?
The best rangefinder for under $250 may also vary, but some popular options in this price range include the TecTecTec VPRO500 and the Wosports Hunting Rangefinder.
What is the best cheapest rangefinder?
The best cheapest rangefinder may be the Wosports Hunting Rangefinder, which is priced around $50 and has received positive reviews for its accuracy and ease of use.
Who makes the most accurate rangefinder?
Some companies that are known for making accurate rangefinders include Bushnell, Leupold, and Nikon.
Are cheap rangefinders good?
Cheap rangefinders can be good, but it’s important to research and read reviews to ensure that the product meets your needs and is accurate.
How much should I spend on a range finder?
The amount that one should spend on a rangefinder depends on their specific needs and budget. It’s recommended to research and compare options to determine the best value for your money.
Is it worth buying a rangefinder?
It’s worth buying a rangefinder if you need one for specific activities such as hunting, golfing, or surveying.
Is a rangefinder worth it hunting?
A rangefinder can be useful for hunting, as it can help with determining the distance to your target and improve accuracy.
How much is a cheap rangefinder?
A cheap rangefinder can be priced around $50.
What rangefinder does Rory McIlroy use?
Rory Mcilroy uses a Nikon COOLSHOT 80i VR.
Thomas Rodriguez is the CEO and author behind dailyrangefinder.com and Informative Website. With a passion for rangefinders and extensive knowledge of their utility in various activities, Thomas has created a platform that provides unbiased and comprehensive reviews of rangefinders and related accessories. He is a talented author with several publications under his belt and his writing style is engaging, informative, and easy to understand. Thomas’s dedication to providing unbiased and comprehensive information has earned him the respect and trust of his readers, making dailyrangefinder.com one of the most trusted sources of information for people looking to purchase a rangefinder.